a new version of Yeti has released.
The big changes are:
- A new front web
- a new docker-based installation system detailed here
- We have removed the investigation part
- We have added helpers in pyeti and e2e tests.
- The whole package dependency system is based on poetry
- By default, the feeds are disabled.
Now you choose the feeds interesting for yours use-cases.
It’s alpha version to don’t hesitate to tests and create some issues, you find bugs.
Many news will be released before the CTI-Summit